- Something, typically a movie or book, that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society: fans of this cult classic will be thrilled to see it in its original widescreen version his legacy is a spoof documentary which became a cult classicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The album soon became a cult classic.
- If you love horrors you'll love this remake of the 1979 cult classic.
- It was a cult classic movie that came out in the mid-1980 s when I was in college.
Más definiciones de cult classicDefinición de cult classic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional