- The concrete or stones collectively forming a curb.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The exterior is made of broken-up concrete curbing, with multicolored glass bottles embedded in the walls.
- Fences were made of wood and water tanks were made of wood: even street curbing was built from timber.
- As we walked up what used to be a laneway in the village towards the waterfront (the laneway with its curbing is still there, but the village is wiped away), a middle aged woman was walking towards us.
Más definiciones de curbingDefinición de curbing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional