Separate or cause to separate into curds or lumps: [no object]: take care not to let the soup boil or it will curdle [with object]: making cheese by curdling milk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The curd which is half curdled has been considered as a totally unwholesome food item.
- There are records of cheesemakers is the Scottish Highlanders, Cheshire and Gloucestershire using Lady's Bedstraw to curdle milk and colour their cheese.
- If the tub can be left for a decent period of time in direct sunlight, so the cream begins to separate and curdle, all the better.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Used at night, the curdler unit can produce a voodoo effect used to break up chanting, singing and clapping.
- The squawk box or sound curdler uses two loudspeakers of 350 watt output to emit two slightly different frequencies which combine in the ear to produce a shrill shrieking noise.
- The most dangerous blood curdlers are anger and stress.
Late 16th century: frequentative of obsolete curd 'congeal'.
Palabras que riman con curdleengirdle, girdle, hurdle, nurdle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda