- A surgical instrument used to remove material by a scraping action, especially from the uterus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is when the cervix is dilated and any growths or other material can be removed with a scraping instrument called a curette.
- A curette is used to remove the superficial layer of the lesion.
- Excess cement is removed with a curette by the surgeon and first assistant.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Clean or scrape with a curette.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lesion was excised as a whole, and the cavity was curetted.
- The tissue was curetted off the bone and consisted of multiple tan-brown fragments with red friable areas.
- He curetted me in his surgery under local anaesthetic and I remember screaming out, ‘I want to go home’, and then I rung up the hospitals to find out is that the usual procedure.
mid 18th century (as a noun): from French, from curer 'cleanse', from Latin curare (see cure).
Más definiciones de curetteDefinición de curette en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional