sustantivo• dialect , chiefly Scottish
- A wood pigeon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here flocks of cranes, geese lapwings, curlews, cushats and other birds stop here during their transmigration.
- He discerned turtles, mocking-birds, merles, nightingales, cushats and stone-curlews inside, and marvelled and was moved to much joy and solace.
- One of them is made for breeding wild birds and the owners already has started keeping pheasants, pigeons, cushats, guinea-fowls.
Old English, of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de cushatDefinición de cushat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional