Definición de custom en inglés:
- Their traditions and customs have not been widely spread nor preserved.
- All that have specific traditions and customs, folklore, cuisine, and dress and may speak a different language.
- I particularly enjoyed the depiction of old military traditions and customs.
- It wasn't the normal custom within Ryder, and it shook things up right away.
- These net deficits are easily offset by the increased custom among those who visit just once a week, the survey's authors say.
- That, and the fact that her SAC compartment was separated from everyone else's as was the custom for dignitaries visiting aboard a star cruiser.
- Laws against adultery are a natural outgrowth of laws and customs insisting that marriages be monogamous.
- The Board shall make its decision with regard to the custom and usage of the insurance and reinsurance business.
- But by long established custom, such exculpatory statements are also admitted into evidence.
- It added that they helped regeneration, keeping schools open and providing custom to shops.
- Management at The Riverside Hotel, Sligo remain vigilant in securing trade or group tour business and Irish custom has compensated any tourist loss.
- Collectively though, these blue chip stalwarts with their predictable, regular custom should not disappoint at current prices.
adjetivoNorth American Volver al principio
- Since construction sites do not have the equipment to bend or cut re-bar, Ferneuf always fills custom orders.
- Lee creates one-of-a-kind designs and custom orders to fit any shape and size of both men and women.
- When I ordered a custom item a couple weeks ago, I noticed that Lowes' internal systems are all tied into open source programs.
Middle English: from Old French coustume, based on Latin consuetudo, from consuetus, past participle of consuescere 'accustom', from con- (expressing intensive force) + suescere 'become accustomed'.
Both custom and costume (early 18th century) come from the same root, Latin consuetudo ‘custom, habit’—costume was originally the decor and clothing appropriate to a painting with a historical theme. A customer (Late Middle English) was a person who habitually bought from a particular tradesman, and customs (Late Middle English) were payments traditionally made to a lord or king.
Palabras que riman con customaccustom
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.