- Any of a class of compounds that are cyanide derivatives of acrylates. They are easily polymerized and are used to make quick-setting adhesives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This adhesive is based on cyanoacrylates which spontaneously polymerizes in moist air.
- For opaque hubs, choices range from quick-bonding adhesives such as cyanoacrylates to epoxy systems.
- According to the company, cyanoacrylates are reactive monomer liquids that become polymer films when they react to moisture or certain chemicals.
Más definiciones de cyanoacrylateDefinición de cyanoacrylate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional