Definición de cyberchondriac en inglés:
A person who compulsively searches the Internet for information on real or imagined symptoms of illness: everybody is terribly health-conscious these days—it’s no surprise that many people are becoming cyberchondriacs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the main problems that cyberchondriacs face is that the web is not always reliable.
- If you're one of those people who frequently looks up their symptoms online and then panics at the diagnosis, or rather 'search results', it's possible that you're displaying all the hallmarks of a cyberchondriac.
- Many health professionals warn the web has created a world of cyberchondriacs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The phenomenon of cyberchondria - where patients take as read material they have spotted on the Net, then tell their GP all about their supposed condition - is already with us.
- She has featured in a number of articles about cyberchondria, which occurs when an individual surfs the net in a frenzy of health anxiety.
- Many Internet users are following inaccurate information online, which U.K. researchers say can lead to erroneous self-diagnoses and cyberchondria.
Definición de cyberchondriac en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda