A person who compulsively searches the Internet for information on real or imagined symptoms of illness: everybody is terribly health-conscious these days—it’s no surprise that many people are becoming cyberchondriacs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's a couple of things that you can do to sort of do safe surfing without becoming a cyberchondriac.
- So to become a "cyberchondriac" and join the 80 percent of Americans who scour the Web for health information, click here for the latest.
- Just don't become a cyberchondriac, will you?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many Internet users are following inaccurate information online, which U.K. researchers say can lead to erroneous self-diagnoses and cyberchondria.
- Overwhelming amounts of online medical information are leading researchers to coin a new psychological classification called "cyberchondria" that describes people who obsessively misdiagnose themselves using the Web.
- We wrote about this back in February, but apparently the researchers behind the idea haven't gotten enough publicity yet, so they're out pushing the idea of cyberchondria again.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: cy·ber·chon·dri·ac
Definición de cyberchondriac en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda