- Crime conducted via the Internet or some other computer network.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm happier if we can use our understanding of criminal mechanisms to prevent cybercrime, not just penalize wrongdoers after the fact.
- The police want to catch criminals involved in cybercrime and prosecute them as a deterrent whereas firms hit by e-crime are principally interested in making sure it has a minimal impact on the businesses.
- They are underfunded and overstretched, and in charge from many things, from illegal immigrants to cybercrime to investigating corrupt politicians (the bulk of their jobs, they exist aplenty there).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once activated, the worm turns off all anti-virus protection, allows cybercriminals to access the computer by installing a backdoor Trojan and sends itself to all contacts in the address book.
- Security vendor Symantec warns about commercialisation of malware - cybercriminals prefer cash to fun, so various kinds of information-stealing software are used more actively.
- With companies doing more business on the internet and cybercriminals becoming ever more sophisticated, the number of information security risks will continue to mount.
Más definiciones de cybercrimeDefinición de cybercrime en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional