Definición de cybershop en inglés:
verbo (cybershops, cybershopping, cybershopped)[no object] (often as noun cybershopping)
Purchase or shop for goods and services on a website.
- You can go cybershopping and pay your bills through cyberbanking.
- The elusive female market has been found and they're cybershopping for stuff they can hold in their hands.
- Before you go cybershopping, have a few backup gift ideas in case you cannot easily find your first choice.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A website that sells or provides information about retail goods or services.
- Either way, though, these cybershops are doing us all a favour: Freecycle claims to be keeping 50 tons a day out of landfill sites.
- To this end, the cybershop concentrates much effort on building and maintaining customer relationships.
- It will see information being shared over the network, at cybershops and in the form of digital cash.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia