Definición de cyclize en inglés:
Undergo or cause to undergo a reaction in which one part of a molecule becomes linked to another to form a closed ring.
- The semialdehyde cyclizes spontaneously to Dpyrroline - 5-carboxylate which is then reduced to proline by an NADPH-dependent reductase.
- Quantitation of the ligation efficiencies shows that 13% of the 40-mer cyclized, but 82% of the 42-mer cyclized.
- The biradical can revert to the starting material, cyclize to give a cyclobutanol derivative, or in our case, fragment to an alkene and an enol component.
- Example sentences
- It has no nitrogen and is easily created when acetone undergoes acid-catalyzed cyclization to form a 9-membered ring containing three peroxide bonds.
- Limonene synthase catalyses the stereo-specific cyclization of geranyl diphosphate to form a monocyclic monoterpene, limonene.
- During the cyclisation of the intermediate polyamic acid to the polyimide, the resin becomes less hydrophobic.
Definición de cyclize en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan