Undergo or cause to undergo a reaction in which one part of a molecule becomes linked to another to form a closed ring.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The semialdehyde cyclizes spontaneously to Dpyrroline - 5-carboxylate which is then reduced to proline by an NADPH-dependent reductase.
- Quantitation of the ligation efficiencies shows that 13% of the 40-mer cyclized, but 82% of the 42-mer cyclized.
- The biradical can revert to the starting material, cyclize to give a cyclobutanol derivative, or in our case, fragment to an alkene and an enol component.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has no nitrogen and is easily created when acetone undergoes acid-catalyzed cyclization to form a 9-membered ring containing three peroxide bonds.
- Limonene synthase catalyses the stereo-specific cyclization of geranyl diphosphate to form a monocyclic monoterpene, limonene.
- During the cyclisation of the intermediate polyamic acid to the polyimide, the resin becomes less hydrophobic.
Definición de cyclize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda