Definición de cystic en inglés:
1chiefly Medicine Of, relating to, or characterized by cysts.
- Multiple areas of tumor necrosis, cystic degeneration, and old hemorrhage were present.
- Sectioning of the mass revealed a mixed solid and cystic appearance with the cysts ranging from 1.0 to 3.0 cm in diameter.
- Our preoperative diagnosis included a pericardial/thymic cyst or cystic tumor, displacing the heart and compromising cardiac function.
2Of or relating to the urinary bladder or the gallbladder: the cystic artery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gallstones can migrate from their primary site of origin in the gallbladder through the cystic duct and into the common bile duct.
- The gallbladder and its cystic duct join the hepatic duct to form the common bile duct, which drains into the lumen of the duodenum.
- He transects the cystic duct and divides the cystic artery with electrosurgery before removing the gallbladder.
Definición de cystic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary