Definición de cystic en inglés:
1chiefly Medicine Of, relating to, or characterized by cysts.
- Multiple areas of tumor necrosis, cystic degeneration, and old hemorrhage were present.
- Sectioning of the mass revealed a mixed solid and cystic appearance with the cysts ranging from 1.0 to 3.0 cm in diameter.
- Our preoperative diagnosis included a pericardial/thymic cyst or cystic tumor, displacing the heart and compromising cardiac function.
2Of or relating to the urinary bladder or the gallbladder: the cystic artery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gallstones can migrate from their primary site of origin in the gallbladder through the cystic duct and into the common bile duct.
- The gallbladder and its cystic duct join the hepatic duct to form the common bile duct, which drains into the lumen of the duodenum.
- He transects the cystic duct and divides the cystic artery with electrosurgery before removing the gallbladder.
Definición de cystic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan