- A hereditary disorder affecting the exocrine glands. It causes the production of abnormally thick mucus, leading to the blockage of the pancreatic ducts, intestines, and bronchi and often resulting in respiratory infection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is most often a complication of asthma or cystic fibrosis.
- The meconium can be so thick in babies with cystic fibrosis that it blocks the intestine.
- Along with asthma and cystic fibrosis, BPD is one of the most common chronic lung diseases in children.
Más definiciones de cystic fibrosisDefinición de cystic fibrosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional