Definición de déjà vu en inglés:
1A feeling of having already experienced the present situation.
- Could you explain what happens with temporal lobe epilepsy and why people who have that condition might experience déjà vu more.
- She also experienced occasional feelings of déjà vu.
- I feel déjà vu, as this already happened before somewhere.
1.1Tedious familiarity: to list the opponents of his policies is to invite boredom and a sense of déjà vu
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A soundtrack of canned fiddle tunes completes the déjà vu.
- The predictable gameplay is overburdened with boring fetch quests, drawing out an already overlong feeling of déjà vu.
- Nevertheless, some readers might experience déjà vu, that sense that they have been here before, and for good reason.
early 20th century: French, literally 'already seen'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan