- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Indeed, writes Larner, some disaffected young Dakotans would like to ‘blow it up,’ though Larner doesn't go so far.
- These civic-minded Dakotans were members of the Ground Observer Corps, inaugurated in 1950 by the Continental Air Command.
- Even within the state, running across a fellow Dakotan is not as easy as you might think - we're the 17th largest state by land size, so there's only 10 of us for every square mile.
Palabras que riman con Dakotabloater, boater, Botha, doter, emoter, floater, gloater, iota, Kota, Minnesota, motor, promoter, quota, rota, rotor, scoter, voter
sustantivo (plural igual or Dakotas)
1A member of a North American Indian people of the upper Mississippi valley and the surrounding plains.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Moreover, they succeeded in the case of the Nez Perces and Dakotas because tribal members took control of the missions in ways that met their cultural needs and assuaged their spiritual hunger.
- In common with other plains peoples, the Dakota were nomadic buffalo hunters, who gathered in tribes during the summer, and dispersed into family groups during the winter.
- Lame Deer, for example, made clear that adopting the role of the berdache among the Teton Dakota was not always an exercise in free choice.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Dakota or their language.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- An oblate there said I should have been called Ti-kdi-sni, which in the Dakota language means ‘Never Stays Home.’
- Pasche is from the Dakota Tipi First Nation in Manitoba.
- It spread west into Dakota territory, however, where other Sioux deplored gold seekers crossing their territory to mines in western Montana.
Early 19th century: the name in Dakota, literally 'allies'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán