1An area of floor in a nightclub, disco, or restaurant that is reserved for dancing.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The also took the chance to get on the dance floor to enjoy some disco classics.
- In between dispensing dancing tips, word has it that Helen is first on the dance floor at any Malt Room gig.
- The OGA bar has a dance floor with a revolving mirrored disco ball and a game room.
1.1 [as modifier] Denoting a recording or type of music particularly popular as an accompaniment to dancing: a current dance-floor hit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Get loose, unwind and reflect on your contribution to global justice and peace to the accompaniment of the latest dance-floor fillers.
- The song - expected to be a huge dance-floor hit - has extra vocals written and produced by Micki Lynn.
- It has been a dance-floor smash ever since Tall Paul dropped the track last year at London's super club Turnmills.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: dance floor
Definición de dance floor en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda