(also dandy roller)
- A roller that is used to solidify partly formed paper during its manufacture, and to impress the water mark.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A couple of the light fixtures are made from giant cylindrical paper presses, called dandy rolls, and the bar is constructed from the old water tower lumber, which happens to be cypress.
- As the dandy roll is pushed into the furnish, it forces the fibers into a cutout in the die.
- Forming fabrics, dandy rolls and felts leave regular marks on the wet web.
Más definiciones de dandy rollDefinición de dandy roll en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional