- A male ballet dancer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When he was a student, Kudelka had the advantage of working with Erik Bruhn, who, as both dancer and company director, pursued a mission to redirect the audience's gaze from the ballerina towards the male danseur.
- In 1816 a permanent corps de ballet was established at the Théâtre de la Monnaie opera house in Brussels; in 1819 Jean-Antoine Petipa was hired as premier danseur and ballet master.
- In the back of the house is Vladimir Vasiliev, creator of some of the Bolshoi Ballet's most unforgettable memories as a premier danseur and now the general and artistic director of the Bolshoi Theater.
French, from danser 'to dance'.
Más definiciones de danseurDefinición de danseur en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional