- A female ballet dancer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pieces followed each other with such rapidity, and the young danseuses exhibited such poise and grace, that it was obvious they had practiced long and hard.
- Marie Bonfanti and Rita Sangalli were the premières danseuses.
- She wants to be recognised as a classical danseuse some day.
early 19th century: French, literally 'female dancer'.
Más definiciones de danseuseDefinición de danseuse en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional