- • informal An overwhelming excess of information, especially from the Internet: nowadays, people need help getting their intellectual bearings because cable has become a torrent of ideology, dueling experts and data smogMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The overall goal of filtering signal from noise remains vital, to maintain a citizenry that is shielded from spam and data smog, and that can hence spend enough time on issues that really matter.
- This service saves readers from having to search hundreds or thousands or millions of the world's content sources for that information - a vital service in an era of data smog.
- Media saturation or data smog or whatever it is being called is not a problem, it's a blessing.
Más definiciones de data smogDefinición de data smog en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional