- A particular kind of data item, as defined by the values it can take, the programming language used, or the operations that can be performed on it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One alternative, the one chosen by the OpenPhone project, is to pass these signals as a separate data type within the real-time audio stream.
- The first declaration is for the vector constants stored in cVals, sVals, iVals and fVals where the vector data type is declared and defined in the same statement.
- Text is the dominant data type on today's Internet (especially in a low-bandwidth developing nation), so literacy is very important.
Más definiciones de data typeDefinición de data type en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional