(also data bank)
- A large repository of data on a particular topic, sometimes formed from more than one database, and accessible by many users.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Neuroinformatics projects that serve as databanks or repositories implement a variety of procedures to improve data quality.
- In the very near future, if the expectations of some in the art business are met, customers will be able to go into their favorite art gallery and view a myriad array of artworks stored in databanks accessible via the Internet.
- Jane Vance looked on in surprise as the bookseller turned to an elderly laptop computer and entered search data into a databank program.
Más definiciones de databankDefinición de databank en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional