- An unintended interruption of the video or audio signal during a television or radio broadcast.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Radio producers consider dead air time even more of a sin than their television counterparts do.
- We had to build it that way because in the broadcast world, dead air is a sin.
- A lot of dead air, in between three liberal radio hosts congratulating each other on how clever they are.
Más definiciones de dead airDefinición de dead air en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional