verbo[with object] (usually be deaerated)
Partially or completely remove dissolved air from (something): the electrolyte was deaerated by purging it with argon
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Copper corrodes at negligible rates in unpolluted air, water, and deaerated nonoxidizing acids.
- In the laser flash photolysis measurements the solutions were deaerated by purging with nitrogen.
- The solutions were first deaerated by purging with gaseous NZ directly in the EPR cell for 10 min, then a small quantity of oxygen was added to the solution by injecting measured 1 mL of air into the purging line after the NZ was turned off.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are four basic steps in boiler water treatment programs: clarification, demineralization and softening, deaeration, and the addition of amines.
- Mechanical and chemical deaeration is an integral part of modern boiler water protection and control.
- It is essential that sufficient venting is provided at all times or deaeration will be incomplete.
Definición de deaerate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda