- Remove ballast from (a ship) in order to increase its buoyancy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Had there been a leak between cargo and ballast tank as the vessel was loaded, so the oil would have flowed from cargo to ballast and then out into the sea as the vessel was deballasted.
- After the deck is transferred, the GBS is deballasted to the tow draft and prepared for the ocean tow.
- The vessel had completed the discharge of a full load of barges and was then deballasted to her usual seagoing condition of 4.25m draught even keel.
Más definiciones de deballastDefinición de deballast en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional