Definición de debenture en inglés:
sustantivo(also debenture bond)
- Debt takes many forms - from bonds, debentures, bank loans and notes payable, to other more complicated forms of debt units.
- Today these phantom bonds total about $3.2 trillion, or 42 percent of the government's total outstanding debentures.
- Traders in the bond division may have sub-specializations, such as government or corporate money market instruments or bonds, or even such instruments as debentures.
- In return, Gary wanted security by way of a debenture over the company's assets and Eddie and I agreed.
- One commentator suggests that ordinary receivers appointed under a debenture or other security who are not licensed insolvency practitioners would not be covered by this exemption.
- DFL granted a debenture to Midland as security for a loan.
late Middle English (denoting a voucher issued by a royal household, giving the right to claim payment for goods or services): from Latin debentur 'are owing' (from debere 'owe'), used as the first word of a certificate recording a debt. The current sense dates from the mid 19th century.
Definición de debenture en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.