Definición de debrief en inglés:
Question (someone, typically a soldier or spy) about a completed mission or undertaking: together they debriefed their two colleagues (as noun debriefing) during his debriefing, he exposed two Russian spies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once we returned to base camp, we handed any contraband or detainees over to the S2 and debriefed our soldiers, especially those on the assault force.
- I proceeded to the tactical operations center and debriefed Lancer 6 as my men refueled and rearmed.
- Every soldier in the patrol knew his mission and post-patrol debriefings began to yield better intelligence because soldiers knew ahead of time what indicators to look for.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A series of questions about a completed mission or undertaking.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I raised these points during our debrief, and we discussed them at length.
- In our debrief, we discussed crew coordination and the process of deciding to eject.
- As discussed in the debrief, dumping gas would have been the right decision to make.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After the debriefer completes the debriefing, he or she has to translate the patrol's answers into a quantifiable report.
- There's some personal things that are difficult to talk about, but I never felt pressured by my military debriefers to discuss any of that, really.
- But the debriefers notified their operations officer who in turn reported the situation up the chain of command on June 24.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda