- An upper limit set on the amount of money that a government may borrow: on Friday, Congress raised the debt ceiling by $800 millionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So let's take the next crisis that people are talking about - the debt ceiling.
- By increasing the risk of default, they contend, any debt ceiling automatically violates the public debt clause.
- Once the debt ceiling is breached, a legal cloud would hang over any newly issued bonds, because of the risk that the government might refuse to honor those debts as legitimate.
Más definiciones de debt ceilingDefinición de debt ceiling en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional