Definición de decane en inglés:
A colorless liquid hydrocarbon of the alkane series, present in petroleum products such as kerosene.
- Chemical formula: C10H22; many isomers, especially the straight-chain isomer (n-decane), which is used as a solvent and in jet fuel research
- The solvent was removed by evaporation with a N 2 stream and the dried lipid film was resuspended in decane to form a final total lipid concentration of 25 mg/ml.
- These compounds are sufficiently soluble in decane to form stable bilayers if they are combined with DOPE.
- Bilayers were composed of 80% phosphatidylethanolamine and 20% phosphatidylcholine dissolved in decane at a final concentration of 50 mg/ml.
Definición de decane en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan