Definición de deceitful en inglés:
Guilty of or involving deceit; deceiving or misleading others: such an act would have been deceitful and irresponsible
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No one expects markets to work when people are deceitful and manipulative.
- It really is such a shame that society has turned us into such deceitful people.
- I should point out, though, that Range is as wrong as he is deceitful.
dishonest, untruthful, mendacious, insincere, false, disingenuous, untrustworthy, unscrupulous, unprincipled, two-faced, Janus-faced, duplicitous, double-dealing, underhanded, crafty, cunning, sly, scheming, calculating, treacherous, Machiavellian, sneaky, tricky, foxy, crooked
fraudulent, counterfeit, fabricated, invented, concocted, made up, trumped up, untrue, false, bogus, fake, spurious, fallacious, deceptive, misleading
euphemistic economical with the truth
- Example sentences
- When only 40,000 people showed up for the anti-gun Million-Mom March a few years ago, the mainstream media deceitfully reported an estimated attendance of 750,000.
- So long as they don't act dishonestly or deceitfully, and so long as they don't violate some specific law, people living in our society are still free to conduct their affairs any which way they please.
- Zhuu accused the hospital of deceitfully undertaking unnecessary examinations and prescribing expensive medicines just to make a bigger profit.
- Example sentences
- Despite her deceitfulness and fraudulent behaviour, you want her to succeed.
- You are basically endorsing his deceitfulness if you continue this friendship.
- You should be ashamed of yourselves at displaying your deceitfulness and ignorance.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan