verbo (declassifies, declassifying, declassified)[with object]
Officially declare (information or documents) to be no longer secret: government documents were declassified
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The U.S. State Department has just declassified government documents from the mid 1960s.
- It could be a while before the government declassifies information about its ‘secret ‘underground bases there.
- The CIA refuses to declassify the documents involved.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the breathtaking extent of his mendacity has only just become fully apparent, with the declassification of a secret State Department telegram.
- The order amends the previous administration's less restrictive order, which required automatic declassification of most government documents after twenty-five years.
- At the same time, the agency reported, the declassification of government records declined from 100 million pages in 2001 to just 28 million in 2004.
Definición de declassify en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda