Definición de decolonize en inglés:
(Of a country) withdraw from (a colony), leaving it independent: they must decolonize French Polynesia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This fourth option involves nothing short of decolonizing the Nation of Anishinabe.
- British army personnel were prioritized, but when the number of military dead surpassed that of British losses in Cyprus, the IRA realized that Britain would or could not easily decolonize Ireland.
- We had a policy under which the nations of the so-called ‘developing world,’ today, would have been decolonized immediately at the end of the war, under U.S. power.
- Example sentences
- These weak states originally were European colonies that achieved sovereignty as a result of decolonization.
- These developments are I think to be understood in the context of the final phases of decolonisation and the Cold War.
- If British governments ever pursued a distinct policy of decolonization, it was in the Afro-Caribbean world between 1960 and roughly 1966.
Words that rhyme with decolonizerecolonize
Definición de decolonize en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan