Definición de decondition en inglés:
1 (usually as adjective deconditioned) Cause to lose fitness or muscle tone, especially through lack of exercise: deconditioned muscles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These suggested effects, if proved, might confirm the importance of pulmonary rehabilitation programs including exercise training in these deconditioned COPD patients.
- The challenge for the person with FMS is in the gradual approach to exercise. Doing too much, too soon can hurt deconditioned muscles.
- The bottom line is that health clubs have not done a good job of bringing the deconditioned population into a fitness facility.
2 (usually as noun deconditioning) Psychiatry Reform or reverse (previously conditioned behavior), especially in the treatment of phobia and other anxiety disorders in which the fear response to certain stimuli is brought under control. Compare with counterconditioning.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- According to Terry Givens, who helped design fitness courses for the United States Air Force Academy, as we age, our tissues decondition.
Definición de decondition en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda