Definición de decontrol en inglés:
verbo (decontrols, decontrolling, decontrolled)[with object]
Release (a commodity, market, etc.) from controls or restrictions: whether gas prices should be totally decontrolled
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1984 the new government decontrolled the foreign exchange markets.
- Innovative policies will come out only when prices are fully decontrolled.
- In 1978 Carter secured legislation that fostered conservation and decontrolled the price of some domestic natural gas.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The action of decontrolling something.
- Party representatives argued that price decontrol and currency reform would not work.
- So long as budgets remained in deficit and governments printed money to bridge the revenue gap, decontrol implied inflation.
- He says vacancies are up because rent decontrol allowed landlords to raise rents once tenants left, until they virtually priced themselves out of the market.
Definición de decontrol en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan