- A disc jockey.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Champps has its deejays make in-house announcements.
- Those film-makers don't need composers; they need deejays.
- The dance floor had three columns evenly spaced around the deejay for individual dancers to show their stuff.
verbo (deejays, deejaying, deejayed)[no object] Volver al principio
- Act as, or hold a job as, a disc jockey.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I met Tom whilst I was deejaying in a club in Taunton, in Somerset.
- On Wednesday March 23rd, i'll be guest deejaying at one of my favorite nyc places, HIRO (at The Maritime Hotel) for the new weekly party Any Suggestions?
- If you're going to see The Futureheads tonight at Webster Hall, come by Black and White afterwards where i'll be deejaying at the official afterparty!
1950s: representing the pronunciation of DJ.
Más definiciones de deejayDefinición de deejay en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional