Definición de defibrillation en inglés:
The stopping of fibrillation of the heart by administering a controlled electric shock in order to allow restoration of the normal rhythm.
- The group trained in CPR and defibrillation administered emergency treatment on 128 heart attack victims, and there were 30 survivors.
- This led to an investigation into ways of automating defibrillation so that defibrillators might be used by more people and, therefore, be more widely deployed in the community.
- Frank postulated that if the problem lay outside hospital, ventricular defibrillation should be corrected where it occurred.
- Example sentences
- Paramedics do not, and nurses rarely defibrillate patients in our hospital.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation was immediately initiated and he was promptly electrically defibrillated.
- The second model assumed that a reduction in response time would increase the probability of receiving defibrillation as well as improving survival from defibrillation in those who were defibrillated.
Definición de defibrillation en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia