- Clear (an area) of forests or trees.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They did not clear or deforest wide areas as they would have done if they had based their economy on a dry farming system.
- Thirteen Buddhist pagodas, 17 schools, and several villages are now planting those trees in an attempt to restore a severely deforested area.
- He said most of the land had been allocated to charcoal burners who had ended up deforesting the area.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She notes that overfishing, deforestation, and drought have impoverished some people.
- Deforesting the Earth tells the story of deforestation from the Ice Ages to the present.
- In addition, the pollution of air, water, soil and massive deforestation would affect areas beyond the valley.
Pronunciación: /dēˌfôrəˈstāSHən, -ˌfär-/sustantivo
Más definiciones de deforestDefinición de deforest en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional