Definición de defraud en inglés:
Illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception: he used a false identity to defraud the bank of thousands of dollars [no object]: conspiracy to defraud
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Five men deny conspiracy to defraud their customers and the public between August 1995 and March 2001.
- There is no offence of deceiving a machine, but there may be a conspiracy to defraud a machine's owner.
- This 10 year old scam has defrauded folks out of tens of millions of dollars.
- Example sentences
- But in my opinion instead of making too much efforts to defeat the evil schemes of defrauders, it is high time China established a social welfare network that is more inclusive and more efficient.
- ‘We have this for security reasons only,’ said the manager, who explained that it was tool to help bouncers identify patrons who were known brawlers or defrauders.
- Acquittal on all counts was the only fair outcome from a prosecution case cobbled together by one man with a vendetta and a family of liars and defrauders.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia