Definición de degradation en inglés:
1The condition or process of degrading or being degraded: a trail of human misery and degradation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This riveting drama speaks to our souls with its incessant probes into the importance of human choice and the degradations brought on by self-destructiveness.
- It is ironic that these recent degradations of traditional citizenry have followed a period of 50 years unparalleled advance in the quality of material life.
- Mass movements against the degradations of the free market have developed in every continent.
1.1 Geology The wearing down of rock by disintegration.
- Students will measure and model mountain erosion/degradation processes.
- Morphologic analysis of scarp degradation can be used quantitatively to determine relative ages of different scarps formed in cohensionless materials, under the same climatic conditions.
- Previous studies have found that for Quaternary events in arid climates, fault scarp degradation in colluvial material can be used to estimate fault age and earthquake recurrence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan