Definición de deindustrialization en inglés:
Decline in industrial activity in a region or economy: severe deindustrialization with substantial job losses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Economic contraction and deindustrialization in mass-production industries in the 1970s and early 1980s accelerated the decline in union membership.
- Changing economic circumstances as a result of deindustrialization and market forces dramatically affect local areas and lead to a variety of local-level responses.
- The war's aftermath brought the beginnings of the city's deindustrialization, which hit black sections of the working class most acutely.
- Example sentences
- At the same time Britain's rulers deindustrialised the cotton industry of India.
- A venerable literature criticizes the economics of empire - for draining wealth from the colonies, deindustrializing their economies, and discriminating against local industry.
- In Italy, it was once assumed that the collapse of urban industry led to the country becoming wholly deindustrialized.
Definición de deindustrialization en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan