Definición de deity en inglés:
sustantivo (plural deities)
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- It may also lead to the assimilation of folk deities with Vedic religion.
- It is directed to a pantheon of deities, gods and goddesses, each of whom are housed in their own shrine.
- Upon his death in 1377, the emperor decided to honor him posthumously by bestowing on him the status of deity in charge of protecting the land.
- Such thoughts can take people of high status from deity to human.
- In India, Sachin Tendulkar is the brightest of stars, a hero whose epic deeds have stirred a nation and whose status is close to deity.
- Therefore he appears as the Deity to accept the worship and obeisances of His devotees.
- At festivals we decorate and honor her, but we do not worship her in the sense that we worship the Deity.
- Darshan of God in the outer temple is generally dualistic; we are perceiving the Deity as separate from us.
- Bronze deities to beautify the living room shelves are on display.
- You'll be a bronze deity by comparison, no matter how pale you may feel at home.
- In Deity carving, Gods are made with male stones and Goddesses with female stones.
Middle English (denoting the divine nature of God): from Old French deite, from ecclesiastical Latin deitas (translating Greek theotēs), from deus 'god'.
Palabras que riman con deitygaiety (US gayety), laity, simultaneity, spontaneity
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.