- First, about 27 districts sent two delegates (double representation) to this congress.
- As a conference delegate representing the region, she has already successfully moved several resolutions.
- He is our delegate, elected to represent our wishes to the best of his ability.
- Following this process, most of the vetoes were then actioned by US delegates to the committee.
- They set up soviets - committees of workers' delegates.
- The argument was between the committee delegates who have ordinary jobs as well as positions in the union and the full time union officials who lead the pay negotiations.
- Similarly, if a questionnaire is sent to a manager in a firm, the task may simply be delegated to someone else.
- Managerial tasks could be delegated to others.
- Now that states have responsibility for the registration list, this task should not be delegated to localities.
- I've delegated three people to rectify the problem, but none of them seem to know what the problem is.
- The committee delegated members of the council to enter into negotiations with a suitable bar and catering contractor.
- In the past he has delegated someone to read those that are written in languages he finds difficult.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Executive power is delegable, but judicial & legislative powers aren't.
- Yes, but what we have here is extended delegable powers, and the real fear is that that will create regional inconsistencies.
- What is delegable is the discharge of particular functions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Therefore, they tend to be excellent delegators.
- It also demonstrates that the President is either an over-zealous delegator, plain lazy or lacking the intelligence to sort out the wheat from the chaff himself.
- A self-confessed appalling delegator, he wanted to run the club as a dictatorship of sorts, his final say status extending to even the most trivial aspects.
Late Middle English: from Latin delegatus 'sent on a commission', from the verb delegare, from de- 'down' + legare 'depute'.
Palabras que riman con delegaterelegate
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: del·e·gate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.