Definición de deliverable en inglés:
Able to be delivered: goods in a deliverable state
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In so doing they have re-energised Third World preventive medicine; the goal is deliverable technology, cheap drugs, vaccines you only give once.
- These ambitions, however, need to be turned into a credible and deliverable programme of investments…
- ‘The research projects should be based on deliverable outputs, rather than on the input desires of individuals or groups,’ he says.
sustantivo(usually deliverables) Volver al principio
A thing able to be provided, especially as a product of a development process.
- The better you understand the software's underlying logic flow, the easier and faster it will be to produce and discuss the deliverables you and your clients want.
- Already talking to people about producing deliverables.
- Like I was saying, we just need to productize our deliverables so that we can optimize our solution cycles.
- Example sentences
- This service ensures high email deliverability due to efficient anti-spam checkers.
- All franchise bids are judged on their affordability, deliverability and their value for money for passengers and the taxpayer.
- A growing population and an expanding economy are stretching the deliverability of this most delicate of natural resources.
Definición de deliverable en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India