- A false impression of one’s own importance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The purpose of that story was to demonstrate that a well-known and well-respected public figure was actually nothing more than a mindless hack with delusions of grandeur.
- It is a pleasingly post-modern twist which Cervantes himself would have enjoyed, having written a book about absurd follies, delusions of grandeur and the deficit between fiction and reality.
- The patient entertains delusions of grandeur.
Más definiciones de delusions of grandeurDefinición de delusions of grandeur en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional