Definición de delusive en inglés:
Giving a false or misleading impression: the delusive light of Venice
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perceptions can be delusive, especially when core beliefs are at stake.
- Scientific truth is always paradox, if judged by everyday experience, which catches only the delusive nature of things.
- But we should be clear that we are doing so for reasons of justice and not in the delusive hope of greater security.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Rebecca was delusively believing that herself.
- The new constitution, instead of being the panacea for every grievance so delusively represented by its advocates will be found upon examination to be like Pandora's box.
- In this way, the homoeopathic remedy replaces the natural disease with a temporary remedial potence that delusively mimics the original malady.
Palabras que riman con delusiveabusive, allusive, collusive, conclusive, conducive, diffusive, effusive, elusive, exclusive, illusive, inclusive, intrusive, obtrusive, preclusive, reclusive, seclusive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda