Definición de delusive en inglés:
Giving a false or misleading impression: the delusive light of Venice
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perceptions can be delusive, especially when core beliefs are at stake.
- Scientific truth is always paradox, if judged by everyday experience, which catches only the delusive nature of things.
- But we should be clear that we are doing so for reasons of justice and not in the delusive hope of greater security.
- Example sentences
- Rebecca was delusively believing that herself.
- The new constitution, instead of being the panacea for every grievance so delusively represented by its advocates will be found upon examination to be like Pandora's box.
- In this way, the homoeopathic remedy replaces the natural disease with a temporary remedial potence that delusively mimics the original malady.