- Remove the luster from (a textile), typically by chemical treatment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cloth often has a dull appearance, which is achieved in the case of manufactured fibres by delustring.
- Dyeing and delustering for semi- and fully synthetic spinning solutions.
- It is free from oversize particles which might adversely affect its performance in fibre delustring and is soft in nature, thus exhibiting low abrasion characteristics.
Más definiciones de delusterDefinición de deluster en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional