- A woman considered to belong to the demimonde.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After Lacroix, Man Ray spent about six years with the famed Parisian demi-mondaine Kiki de Montparnasse, to whom he devoted an entire chapter in his autobiography.
- There were witless, self-important demi-mondaines and courtesans lauded in the popular press.
- Also included in the art of this period were images of prostitutes and demi-mondaines who became identified with the decadent pleasures of the cabarets and brothels of Montmartre.
late 19th century: from French demi-mondaine, literally 'woman of the demimonde'.
Más definiciones de demimondaineDefinición de demimondaine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional