Definición de democrat en inglés:
- Like the democrats, the advocates of constitutional government also spoke a European language.
- I think the President is a democrat and in democracy we have preferences.
- I've always called myself a progressive and a democrat, but today I know that to be a democrat you have to be one in practice.
- Republicans are no less democratic than Democrats, and Democrats just as republican.
- He had his share of policy reversals, mainly at the hands of Democrats in Congress.
- Leading Republican and Democrat members of Congress are questioning his tactics.
Late 18th century (originally denoting an opponent of the aristocrats in the French Revolution of 1790): from French démocrate, on the pattern of aristocrate 'aristocrat'.
Palabras que riman con democrattheocrat • jurat • Ballarat
Definición de democrat en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.