- The Leninist organizational system in which policy is decided centrally and is binding on all members.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was in this section of the book that Rodney developed the critique of vanguardism and the party form that celebrated the virtues of democratic centralism where there was a lot of centralisation but no democracy.
- Inside the party, democratic centralism degenerated into bureaucratic centralization, so that by the 1930s there was a wide gap between party officials and party members.
- In theory democratic centralism makes the executive accountable to the Party, but only in theory.
Más definiciones de democratic centralismDefinición de democratic centralism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional