verbo[with object] (usually be demonetized)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the initial stages it involved an attempt to reduce the value of gold and silver relative to banknotes, ultimately followed by a policy announcing the complete demonetization of gold and a phased series of reductions in silver.
- The demonetization of cowries or manillas (copper rods) provoked strong protest from people whose savings were in these forms, to such a degree, indeed, that the British were eventually forced to offer conversion facilities.
- The source of the problem was the initial demonetization of gold and silver which took place between 1913 and 1945.
Definición de demonetize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional